One to One Beginners Photography Tuition – 3 hours
– in-person tuition on a date and time suitable for you. Available on weekdays and weekends.
Each 1to1 will be 100% tailored towards your photographic needs and your camera gear.
You can book as many hours/sessions as you like, but generally, the minimum session time is 3 hours.
During the first session we could go over:
- How the camera works: light, aperture and the shutter
- Camera buttons
- Most important settings
- The main program mode dial: Auto, Scenes, P, A/Av, S/Tv, M
- Creative scenes
- Quality, size and compression: RAW vs JPG
- Picture profiles
- Focusing modes: AF-A / AI Focus, AF-S Single / One-Shot, AF-C Continuous / AI Servo, and MF – Manual
- Focus areas: from the single, flexible spot, group or zone, to dynamic, lock-on and 3D-tracking
- Drive modes: Single, Continuous/Burst, Quiet Mode, Self-Timer and Remote.
On the second session we could cover:
- ISO and how this affects the quality of the pictures
- Shutter speeds and all the creative techniques from freezing action to creating motion blur and night photography
- Aperture – best settings and lens choice for landscapes and portraits
- White balance – how to make sure that the colours are correct
- Lense choice – focal length, angle of view, usage
- Tips on composition
After each lesson, I offer homework and comprehensive feedback on the pictures, tips, and advice.
You will also receive course notes in pdf format – at the moment 105 pages, and I am adding more.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me: email@example.com